Sunday, August 23


Mangaluru: Former MP Nalin Kumar Kateel Sunday condemned the docu-damage incident in Puttur and alleged that the “Taliban culture” had been on the rise in the town over the past few months.Kateel said a minor issue had been blown out of proportion, leading to the attack on the shop. He also condemned the alleged assault on women at the premises and said the dispute could have been resolved through the police or legal channels.He alleged that such incidents had increased since the Congress govt came to power in the state. He also accused home minister Priyank Kharge of silence on the matter and alleged that neither the Puttur MLA nor the home minister had spoken about the incident.“If cases are not registered immediately against those who carried out the assault, the BJP will launch a protest,” Kateel warned.He added that the state govt would be held responsible for any untoward incident in the future.



Source link

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version