Friday, February 20


BTS member V (Kim Taehyung) has spoken out after private messages between him and former ADOR CEO Min Hee-jin reportedly appeared as evidence in an ongoing legal dispute involving HYBE. The unexpected revelation quickly drew global attention, placing the singer at the center of a controversy he says he never intended to be part of.

V clarifies the nature of the conversation

In a brief but firm statement, V stressed that the messages were casual and not meant to support any side. He explained that his communication with Min Hee-jin was simply between acquaintances. “It was part of a private, everyday conversation that we shared because we were acquaintances. I had no intention of taking anyone’s side.”He also voiced concern about how the messages became public. “I am very taken aback that this conversation was submitted as evidence without any prior discussion or consent.” His response aimed to distance himself from the legal battle while emphasizing the importance of privacy.

References to plagiarism controversy

Reports suggest the conversation included remarks about plagiarism allegations linked to HYBE’s rookie girl group ILLIT during their debut period. The issue had already sparked heated debate within the K-pop industry. In the surfaced exchange, V allegedly commented on the recurring accusations, saying, “They always talk about plagiarism issues, but not even once has it ever reached me.” He also reportedly added, “Oh, I see, I looked at it too, and it seemed similar. That’s what I said.”

Wider HYBE–Min Hee-jin conflict

The broader case stems from a serious fallout between HYBE and Min Hee-jin, once a key creative force within the company’s subsidiary structure. The disagreement evolved into a public confrontation involving legal claims and internal tensions. A rookie group launched under a separate label became a focal point of the controversy after facing accusations during its debut promotions.



Source link

Share.
Leave A Reply

Exit mobile version