Gaya: Gaya police have decided to enhance security arrangements for Union micro, small and medium enterprises minister Jitan Ram Manjhi during public functions following two back-to-back incidents earlier this week. The minister already has Z+ security cover.The decision was taken after a man allegedly issued threats against Manjhi in a video circulated on social media on Wednesday. On Friday evening, a stone chip was allegedly hurled at the minister during a programme at a private school in Siswar village under Khizersarai police station area.Police arrested the person accused of posting the threat video from Nalanda district. In the Friday incident, an FIR was lodged against three youths. Two were detained from the spot, while another accused remained absconding.SSP Sushil Kumar said, “It has been decided to enhance the security of union minister during his participation in public functions to ensure better crowd management.”Reacting to the incident, Manjhi said police were doing their job and hoped such people would “get good sense”.

