Rajkot: A businessman has lodged a complaint with the Morbi City B Division police against a man who runs a Facebook page, alleging that he uploaded an old video of a school fight involving the complainant’s minor son, refused to remove it, and demanded money in exchange for taking it down.According to the complaint, the businessman was alerted on Wednesday to a video circulating on social media that showed his 17-year-old son and his friends involved in a fight with students from another school. Police said the incident had occurred on July 16 last year and was later resolved.The complainant stated that after coming across the video, he contacted his son, who confirmed that the dispute had been settled nearly seven months ago. The businessman expressed concern that the circulation of the video could affect his son, who is currently preparing for pre-board examinations.Police said the complainant, through his brother, contacted the Facebook page administrator and requested the video be taken down. However, the accused allegedly refused to delete the video and demanded money in return.A case under Section 356(2) of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS) and Section 23 of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (Pocso) Act.
